See Why Many Adults & Teens Choose Invisalign® at TenBrook
Each Invisalign aligner is made specifically for your teeth. Since these aligners have no metal or wires, they’re more comfortable than regular braces.
Invisalign aligners are easy to remove. You can take them out when eating, drinking, or for that special event. The choice is entirely up to you!
Invisalign aligners are clear and more aesthetically pleasing than conventional braces. Most people won’t even notice you are wearing them!
TenBrook Orthodontics is proud to be a Gold Plus Invisalign Provider. What does that mean for you? It means we have a higher level of education and experience with Invisalign, allowing us to better serve your needs!
Learn How Invisalign Works in 2 Minutes
Is Invisalign Right for You?
- Removable: You can eat and drink what you want while in treatment, plus brushing and flossing are no problem.
- Comfortable: Invisalign has no metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment. And no metal or wires usually means you spend less time in your doctor's office getting adjustments.
- Aesthetic: These aligners are clear and more aesthetically pleasing than conventional braces. Most people will not even notice that you’re wearing any sort of dental appliance.
- Severe Crowding: Not all patients are good candidates for Invisalign. If your teeth are too crowded and require more aggressive orthodontic treatment, then conventional braces may be a better option.
- Compliance: Since Invisalign aligners are removable, it’s important to wear them regularly to obtain the desired results.
- Cost: Due to the aesthetic nature of Invisalign, the price tends to be more than conventional braces.
See Your Future Smile in Minutes!
Learn how we use the iTero Imaging Process to give you the best Invisalign experience possible!
Get a Free Consultation, Right from Your Phone!
Take 3 photos of your smile
(front view, right side view, and left side view)
Get free consultation advice from Dr. TenBrook within 24 hours!
You must be 18 years or older, or accompanied by a parent or guardian, in order to use our “TenBrook Text Your Teeth” feature.